Terms & Conditions ( the small print)
The DSA Test Fees as displayed on this website are a guide,you must check with the DSA prior to booking.
The lesson prices will be as advertised, regarding any increases (you) the pupil will be given notice in plenty of time (1 month).
24 hours notice must be given in the event of a cancellation, or a cancellation fee will be charged.
I will require you to produce your driving licence on the 1st lesson or Photo ID (Passport) and old paper type licence
Booking of your Theory test and practical driving test will be the candidates responsibility.
It is the candidates responsibility to ensure my Instructor reference number (156957) is used and the instructor is aware of the date and time of test bookings in good time to avoid double bookings.
Your instructor is permitted to accompany you on the test at your request, but not allowed to assist in any way.
I require you to provide a contact number as part of this agreement
Block bookings will not always be subject to special discounts or promotions.
The training car will be available to regular pupils for their driving test at a fee equivalent to two and a half driving lessons providing sufficient notice is given.
All driving lessons will be a full hour in length, this may not be continuous driving.
More time can be made available prior to a test if required.
My reputation and pass rate are integral to my business. I reserve the right to withhold the use of my vehicle if, in my opinion, the pupil (you) does not meet the required test standard.
I will pick up from home or work or locally within reason by prior agreement.
I will endeavour to be on time plus or minus 15 minutes depending on local traffic or weather conditions.
I will not have "Pupil Passengers" unless by prior agreement
Extremes of weather or accidents may force cancellation for safety reasons, if so I will rebook at the earliest time available.
My vehicle is constantly working; I may need to cancel at short notice for safety reasons due to sudden illness or mechanical faults beyond my control. If so I will re-arrange lessons at the earliest convenient time to suit both parties, I will not be liable for any costs incurred.
I have no control over DSA cancellations, however the DSA are committed to rearranging a cancelled test as soon as is practicable, I will try to accommodate any changes. I am not responsible for any costs incurred.
Special offers and discounts apply to one offer per pupil
I will advise you of my terms & conditions at the initial lesson and refer you to this website either verbally or in writing, please check frequently for changes.
I am a non Smoker, No Smoking is allowed in any cars at any time, including private usage.
Prices are subject to change and any discounts or promotional offers may be withdrawn at any time. The prices, discounts and promotional offers displayed on this website are current and any previous prices, discounts or promotional offers will not be valid
Any changes to our standard prices, discounts or promotional offers will be updated on the prices page.
Lesson prices charged will be higher for out of Cardiff test centre areas
You must declare any existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to drive.
Promotional offers or discounted 1st lessons are for new drivers only. They do not apply to Refresher lessons, Car parking lessons,Motorway lessons or retest preperation after a ban.
Unused lessons are refunded, the used lessons will be charged at the full hourly rate (not discounted)
You will be responsible If you damage either my vehicle or another vehicle during your driving test and charge will be applied for any repairs as I cannot intervene and prevent this. I am responsible for any damage while on normal lessons
Promotional offers or discounted 1st lessons are for new drivers only. Assessment lessons cannot be used as part of a pre-test preparation for prebooked tests
Website usage terms and conditions
The term "Philip Manfield School of Motoring" or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Philip Manfield’s prior written consent(email).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- I am not responsible for third party website content and have no control over validity or accuracy of information contained in such sites.